Saturday, July 17, 2010

UNsweet kisses from my Sweet

Yesterday my darling Izzy brought one of our hymn books over to me. He does this sometimes and likes for us to sing so he can scan accross the pages like we do at chapel.

I opened the hymn book to a hymn that I knew and started singing....

As I was singing, Izzy came right up to my face and with a big smile on his face, planted a big ole smooch right on my mouth. I thought it was so adorable! I continued to sing and every few seconds he would do the same thing. Over and Over, kiss after kiss. I just could not get over how sweet he was being. I just adored this kissing mood he was in.

I continued to sing until finally, as if it was the last draw, he ran over to me... no smile this time, and put his hand over my mouth!!!! I guess he did NOT enjoy my singing. All those kisses on the mouth must have been his NICE way to get me to HUSH UP. lol 

I WISH I had a recording of this or that someone would have been there to see it! It was PRICELESS. :)

Of course these pictures were taken as an "after thought"




2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Chloe tells me to "Shhh" when I sing lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha they are just not old enough to appreciate true talent! :)

    ReplyDelete