Friday, June 25, 2010

take a LOAD off .....

Who knew laundry could be so fun??? NOT ME! but when you can do your mountain of laundry all in one shot, and pass the time w/ good friends, it's actually not so bad. It was actually... Dare I say, "fun"? haha

And how lucky am I to have such a nice friend who would take time out of her day to help me tackle my Mountain... and EVEN... Help me FOLD everything???? (Seriously a LOAD off my shoulders... no pun intended lol) And on top of that, to provide such scrumptious lunch!Thanks TAB! :)






Yes I took up THREE of the SUPER load washers...
Each ones does about 4 regular loads....
So we did about TWELVE loads.
These loads included everything from our clothes, Izzy's clothes, blankets ...


Perfectly behaved children :)

My "Sensei" and Me
Teaching me the art of multi-load laundering (as in clothes... NOT money)

Master baker :)

Yumminess!!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa!!! Mega laundry! Awesome that you can have fun with friends even while doing something as mundane as laundry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great photos!! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete