Sunday, June 6, 2010

Family Photos - June 2010

So My sis... (step sis) is here from Colombia w/ her hubby. We are leaving for Disney in the morning. Anyway, We have a family friend that takes really great pics.... She took family pics of us yesterday afternoon. It was waaay too hot to get very many good photos... most of them came out like we were sittin in a Sauna... however... these are the few that came out cute :) My fav ones of course are the ones of David holdin Izaac up and we are all laughing. Izaac was actually CRYING from heat exhaustion but when we started doing this he laughed just long enough to take a couple pics. Anyway, Hope you enjoy :)

(In these pics are Me, my hubb David, and Izaac / My parents and my brother / My sis Nati and her husband Juan.)



















3 comments: