Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

Okay, so Halloween happened to fall while we were on the cruise. We went on the cruise because the day we returned was my hubby's birthday... NOT for Halloween, but it worked out that way. Anyway, neither my husband or I had dressed up for Halloween since we were little kids... but our friends thought it would be fun to dress up so we went along with it.

We brainstormed for several weeks, trying to think of a group theme..... the flinsones, super hero, super villains, scooby doo bunch, movie themes, etc.... nothing worked out though. We couldn't agree on what to do and then at the end we just went with what was available lol

Eddie was King Tut.. which I think he chose because he could show off his lil legs and wear sandals lol and Melitza was a Pirate.... which is a costume she borrowed from her sister in law.

David and I were going to both be the Mad Hatter.... then we were gonna be Jack Sparrow and pirate...... but, David didn't like either of those costumes on him... they were kinda one size fits all and were big on him...

So my darling husband got the idea to buy himself the cheapest costume... a prisoner.... all because he wanted me to be the police officer.... oh brother lol Not the most creative, but it was fun.


2 comments: