Thursday, November 4, 2010

Water Baby

The cruise was very relaxing and a lot of fun! However, We missed our lil man waaay too much! We were so happy to be back home with him!

We arrived home on Monday. On Tuesday, my brother and some friends from our chapel were all going to go to the beach for a few hours. He INSISTED that I let him pick Izaac and I up to go. I was feeling very exhausted and wasn't planning to go anywhere, but I gave in since I hardly see my brother any more. I did get stung by a manowar that the waves brushed by my thigh, but all in all it was a good day! Izaac loved it and was all smiles and laughs. His laugh is like music to my ears! Missed it so much! That alone made it so worth it!

Again, you all know me... this is like 1/4 of the pics I took of him running around and playing in the water, but these are prob the best ones. Enjoy!




















No comments:

Post a Comment