Thursday, March 18, 2010

Adventures In Motherhood


Okay, So, the past couple days Izzy has grown by leaps and bounds.... And I dont mean that physically... although that too... but I mean developmentally.

Two weeks ago he was afraid of the slide, Now he wants me to take him down the highest one. Of course he still wont do it alone even on the short ones... but still.

Also, He is very much enjoying walking backwards... spinning around... tippy toe-ing....

Just two days ago he figured out how to climb the small steps to a slide ... and TODAY he climbed up a flight of stairs at my sister-in-laws house without any of us realizing it!

A very wise friend told me that he can do much more than I give him credit for.... she is RIGHT. I am such a silly "first time mommy" .... I need to give him room to grow!

I realize more and more every day that I need to take it all in now... my baby boy will soon not be a baby any longer : (

4 comments:

  1. I don't know about wise but definitely the mama of a boy!
    You're doing great and what a sweet baby boy you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... you are def more wise than I am... eventhough I am older LOL And thanks : ) He is such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, it's so true how quick they grow! I remember how it was being a first time mommy and you just want to do everything right and you worry about so many things! I am sure you are a great mommy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you... everyone teases me about having "first time mommy syndrome"... but well, I can't help it... I try to be on the "relaxed" side of things.... I guess everyone sees right through me though LOL

    ReplyDelete