Monday, March 29, 2010

Family Explanation

Okay so... As you may have noticed on my facebook, I have a LOT of siblings. 8 siblings total. Lots of bro/sis in laws. And 8 total nieces and nephews.

I will try to explain as best and as simply as I can:

I will start by saying that I love ALL my sibs very much!

OKay, so, in short, I dont have any "full blooded" siblings. We are all half sibs. except one pair but i'll explain that later.

My mom, Mary was born in Cuban and came to the US when she was 11. She was married before and had ME :) She remarried when I was 4 years old. My "stepdad", David is my DAD to me. I have ONE brother from them, David Jr. aka "pa" (nickname).

THEN, from my step dad, I have ONE sister. I actually Just met her last year. Long story. She really is a LONG LOST sibling. Dad knew he had a daughter but no way to find her. She was in Colombia w/ her mom. Long story. Anyway, she found us last year and is the sweetest thing! Her name is Natalia and her husband's name is Juan-David.

Now my biological father has many names, but "dad" is NOT one of them. He was rarely around, just when he felt like it. Anyway, his name is Caesar. I have 6(SIX) siblings from him. All from different mothers.... except the two youngest ones, he had two kids w/ their mom.

So from Caesar the list of kids goes as follows: Caesar JR. , Michael, ME, Jazmin, Tiffany, CHyna and Erik. Chyna and Erik are the ones that have same mother.

So that's a total of 8 siblings.

We have a total of 9 nieces and nephews.

Now, David's family is from Colombia. They came from Colombia. He is one of 3 kids. He has two brothers, John and Gimel. John is married to Amanda and they have two kids. 1 boy named Ian and 1 girl named Paighten (aka Pai). Gimel is married to Jaime and they have 4 kids. 3 boys, Aadan, Daleth & Josiah and 1 girl Anabelle.

My brother Mike is married to Jaimie (yes I have two sis in laws w/ same name but spelled diff) They have 2 sons: Aden and Kai. (yes I also have two nephews w/ same name spelled diff)

My sister Tiffany is married to Dave (David is a popular name in my family lol) They JUST had their first baby last week! Beautiful baby girl named Natalie! I haven't met her yet because they are in NY : ( I can't wait!

So... that's my family. . . complicated... but my family. :) If I think of more to tell I'll add it on. :) Any questions are welcomed as I'm sure that I left a bunch of stuff out. lol

Below are some pictures :)







The pic above is from Izzy's dedication at the chapel. My inlaws, my parents, my brother & us









8 comments:

  1. idk what is going on. i will have to fix this post and finish it as well, but later when i have another chance to work on it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see! Well, I look forward to the rest of the story:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you've done with your blog! The header is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias Tab! Still trying to figure it all out lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay. still a couple more pics to add but will finish later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lot to keep track of lol! You have a big and gorgeous family:-)

    I like the look of your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gracias...thanks :) sadly I dont get to see much of any of them other than my brother from my mom, David Jr.

    ReplyDelete