Wednesday, March 17, 2010

CHEESE


Okay. So I am new to blogging. We'll see how this goes.


Cheese... I am not speaking of cheese that you eat.... although I do LOVE cheese. I am going to share a short story with you from my day at the park w/ our 18 month old son Izaac (aka Izzy for future ref)


So Izzy's favorite thing at the park seems to be the "Merry Go Round".... I guess he likes to get dizzy. LOL Anyway, so there we were spinning ... slowly of course, but spinning nonetheless.... when the MGR(Merry Go Round) Stopped... he looked down and saw my camera. He picked up my camera, handed it to me, stood in front of me and said very clearly "CHEEESE!"


WHAT!? He totally caught me off guard... he had never done that before. He says a few words but rarely anything so diliberate! It was so funny! So of course, I took a picture! (It's the one posted w/ this blog)


I was so excited that I sent my husband a text while he was at work and shared this amazing story with him!.... My husband's response: "that's great love... although kinda sad to think that you torture him enough that now he wants to get it out of the way willingly" Pfff HAHA... my husband is so funny. I did not take offense to his comment... at least not much : ) I knew he was joking! And besides, although I realize that I am a TRUE "Mom-A-Razi"... I would like to think that Izzy is just appreciative of my craziness and that he enjoys being a ham as much as my mom says that I was at his age. : )


4 comments:

  1. Great first post, Neli! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL hilarious! So cute! I'm not as much of a "Mom-A-Razi" as I used to be, but that is so funny:-) My kids got so sick of me always taking pictures that I've kind of slacked off...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm Well, I am 29 and my mom is 50-something... (a secret # LOL) and she has yet to slow down... soooo if it's in my genes.... I prob won't either... I guess it really depends on how many kiddos we end up having. I think it's easier to obsess over pictures when you aren't running around after ten kids... ya know? : ) I guess only time will tell

    ReplyDelete