Sunday, March 28, 2010

Last Wrights

So today we had a very nice lunch w/ our Wright buds.... in spite of the fact that the weather was kinda yucky and the kids were not feeling very well.

We were hoping to picnic on the beach, but it was over-cast and SUPER windy... so xpecting rain we decided to eat in. James made some yummers burgers and hot dogs (hot dog hot dog hot diggidy dog!....) Thanks James!

We attempted to take the kids to the beach to "have fun".... FUN was the IDEA, but when we got there, there were at least 50 people gathered around the play area.... They did play a little... but Marc was feeling really sick, Nene and Hen were tired and... darling Izzy decided to have a MAJOR poop dipe!!!! EEEEWWWWW seriously was almost about to go up his back! And I had JUST changed a poop dipe bout 30 minutes prior... must have been the beans he ate yesterday LOL

So, below are just a few pics that I was able to take. I did not do my usual pic taking as circumstances really did not allow.

You will notice there's a pic of David barely holdin on to Izzy as we walked back to the apt. .... that's because David didn't want to SMOOSH the POO LOL AND because when he tried to hold him closer the WIND blew the stankness right into his face LOL

Also, there is no pic of Me and Tab because... frankly.... there wasn't a good ONE. LOL

Anyway, the title is "last wrights" because our buds are headin back to KS to visit w/ familia..... for a whole MONTH.... and this may be our last visit until they return.

This trip is certainly going to be fun and much needed for THEM... however... I have gotten used to having them around! IDK what I am going to do w/out you guys for an entire month! : (



xo










The cuteness that is J & Tab




MORE PICS





















5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made the most of the day lol!

    You must watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?

    Burgers and hot dogs sound so yummy now!

    Well, I am sure you will miss your Wrights. I will try to post pics while they were here:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes... Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is ONLY allowed on our tv when our Niece and Nephew visit from PA... other than that we do NOT watch it LOL We do watch dora and diego tho.. so... you might see some quotes from them too lol

    please post pics while they are up there. that'd be nice : ) although seeing that Tab is as camera happy as I am, I'm sure she will too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great pics! I love that one of Jamesa and me. We hardly have any new ones of us.
    Those pics of David and Izzy! They cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'll email you the other ones of you guys. There's two more I think but this one was the cutest one :)The ones of David and Izzy are pretty funny no? At least Izzy gets much love from daddy when he's NOT pooped lol That pic of Nene pouting cracks me up! I'm so bad : )

    ReplyDelete