Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stressful yet Fun







Soooo..... my new friend Tab got me into the world of couponing. I have other friends that had mentioned that they do it too, but Tab REALLY explained in detail and walked me through it. I could not believe how LONG it took to just CLIP the coupons!... Once I clipped them I just stared at the mountain of coupons on my dining table and panicked! I got a little overwhelmed and Tab, being the super friend that she is, volunteered to help me sort the coupons and match w/ the sales going on .... So we had a very long and eventful, but wonderful day. . . And I am happy to say that I SAVED much more than I Spent. I believe the total spent between publix, walgreens and cvs yesterday was $65-ish and total SAVED was $85-ish.... I could NOT believe it! I am actually looking forward to doing it all again! We'll see how well I do without my trustee side-kick for a WHOLE month... aye! Here is a pick of most of what I was able to get w/ $65....Looking forward to the upcoming weeks Sales! SAVE SAVE SAVE~ p.s. Thanks Tab! :)

6 comments:

  1. No problem! That's awesome what you saved! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could NOT believe my eyes... especially at Publix... you know... first she scanned all the items and I was so nervous at the total and wondered how much less it would be. When the SAVE number kept going up and the SPEND number kept going down It was so hard for me NOT to jummp up and down!!! haha. And I really wish I could have taken pics of everyone around me.. the cashier, bagger, customers next to and behind me were all amazed! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing! I always go, "Wow, how'd they do it?" when I see Tab's couponing posts and our friend Princess too!

    I will have to have Tab explain it to me like she did to you, maybe I can give it another go...

    Of course, I do think part of the difference is that I don't have nearly as many stores to shop here as you do there, but I'm sure I could still save:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the majority is actually from good ole PUBLIX : ) just the air wick and diapers were from other stores. Oh... and the Ocean Spray juice. Yes def have Tab walk ya thru it. She made it way to easy for me. LOL I think I will get stuck while she is gone! SOMEONE needs to take advantage of her coupon-ing wisdom tho! hee hee

    ReplyDelete